CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 22 Februari 2011

TruE frEind~~ love you! (22 feb 2011)

      Friend is a person who always besides us when we happy or sad but.... TRUE FRIEND is so hard to find in this world..... emmm~~ True friend scold like a DAD,,,, cares like a MOM..... tease like a SISTER.... irritates like a BROTHER and finally LOVE you more then a LOVER!! A true friend also always besides us especially when we have trouble..... It will make we cool and feel protected! I think everybody love their friend right? So,, we must appreciate them as we alive because when they are gone..... There ar NOBODY can replace them,,,, sob3~~ ='( If we want a true friend,,,,, we must be a good friend! So,,,,, everybody will appreciate and remember us!



    I also love my best friend,,,,, Alhamdullilah grateful to Allah because let me know one person who is kind and always advise me when I have some troubled..... when i sad... ='( she always us me why? she take care of me! love you lo0o0orh! actually,, if i sad,,, i just look at her then i will be calm.... I miss her! but.... if we not talk.... i feel so sad,,,, why must be like that?? ermmmm....... but I always raise my hand and pray to Allah to protect her everytime and give happiness to her.... I also hope she will love me.... tQ friend! i love you!


0 ulasan: