CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Isnin, 21 Februari 2011

Maulidur Rasul~~ ('',) (15.2.2011)

Today is Maulidur Rasul day~ Today also public holiday in Malaysia. Many student plan to go out,finish their homework,and have some meeting.... I wake up at 8.30 this morning. The weather is fresh and cool. Mybe it is because Maulidur Rasul day,,, Alhamdulilah,,,, It is so beautiful~~ wo0o0ow! Now,I must think...erk! what i must do today? Homework? Assigment? journal writing?? Argh!! hehe~ so many ma... haQ! i must finish it! chaiyok2! I also think,,what i must do on Maulidur Rasul day? Yesterday, when i at cafe, i hear song about prophet Muhammad S.A.W. then I and my friends discuss about prophet Muhammad. We love and miss prophet Muhammad! Today in the morning I raise my hand and prayer for prophet Muhammad, i fell like want to cry because he was done many sacrifice for ummah and my teacher always said that before prophet Muhammad die,he said "ummati,ummati.ummati!" He always remember and worried about his ummah...... So, I as a human must always remember and love prophet Muhammad!

     

0 ulasan: