CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 22 Februari 2011

My suprise Birthday!! yuho0o0o! (21st feb 2011)

   Wow!! today is my birthday~~ hurray! hehe~ What my classmate want to do for me? ngeE~~ suprise?? hehe....... Yesterday I,Aishah,Ira,Qila and Nik go to concert at UniSZA.... azlan and the typewriter, unic, and mirwana will present some song,,, so, we feel very excited!! the time was 9pm to 12 pm,,,, Last show is Azlan and the typewriter... W0O0oW!! shock!! best~~ they ask all the audience to sing with them.... 12pm!! ehem!! 21st feb laa~ then Ey-ey take my hand and wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i feel very happy! then I saw my handphone,,, there were so many msg that wish me birthday.... my family,,my friend,,,, love them so much! I hope they will remember me till end.. InsyAllah,,,, After that, we went back to our room... s0 sleepy~~ so,, i must get ready to sleep,.... but when 1am still have message.... like3! haQ! when i in dream sudenly my phone ringging! shock again! Hello,,, can i speak to Atikazman? yes that me! but why man voice??? scared! hahaahahaha~ actually,, my classmate call and wish me happy birthday..... talk..talk...talk,,, then they said,,, tika,,, u can sleep now la,,,,,, so i said thanks to them! in the morning i have Account class,,, All my friend wish me happy birthday! then the day be as commanly.... when the evening,,, i stay with Kaka and Kama at cafe... suddenly i got msg from senior.. she want me to help her,,,,  and then i went back to her room,,, jeng3! she gave me cake! wow! i feel so touch!

DELICIOUS
      I,ira and Kak sue ate the cake together,,,, ouh! I forget! yesterday my roomate gave me clothes! that was PURPLE... BEAUTIFUL! when night,, i think i must finish my homework, so I,kaka,kama and Siah went to halimatun saadiah cafe to discuss about our assigment...till..... i feel very angry! this was my birthday.... waaa~~ why so many homework??? ngEE~~ haQ! ALL OF SUDDEN! my classmate came from back and sang~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATIKAH~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!  wow! the angry feel directly gone! like3! they gave me cute teddy bear and cake!



       I love my classmate! so much!!!


0 ulasan: