CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 2 Mac 2011

my family....l0ve you! (3.mac.2011)

                  Olla! erm~~~ miss my family lo0rh.... ngeE~ ('',) haQ! Today my lecturer ask us to update our blog....hehe~~ It's fun! everone excited to update their blog..... suddenly ithink what i want to post?? s0. . . I want to post about MY LOVELY FAMILY . . . . . . . my father name is AZMAN.... then...my mother AZIZAH..... Az...Az... haha... so match! hehe~~  then... ihave 5 siblings include me.... Along,angah,abang,adeQ and I... but who them?..haha! okay i will introduce about them.... Along is Azrina.... angah is Hazwani.... Abang is Hazwan... adeQ is Hariz... and I is me! haha!! Atikah.... the name is so sweet! haQ

           Erm. .  . . . . .  but did you see? Everyone in my family have 'Z' in their name?? but. . . . me??? huhu~ so touching laa..... em,,,, actually when i was young (7 till 12 years old)... i always ask my parent why my name does not have Z letter? waa! =( so angry and sad laa.. feel like stepdaughter! h0h0~ when i had a trip at Pulau Perhentian ... I ask again my mother why my name doesnot have 'Z' letter? until my parent feel so angry with me... but they understand what i feel. . . . After that,,, my siblings tease me! haha! "ika,,, you are stepdaughter" you are step daughter ....waaa~~ I cry that time.... haha! not matured laa that time... but my name is unique. . . .  em,,,,, NUR 'ATIKAH...... have apostrophy before A... hehe.... mybe its same like Z? haha.... oh,,no! em. . .  .


                           Now,,, i will tell about my siblings age. . . .  Along 27 years old( will mary this year!) haQ....
Angah 26 years old(have a lot of money!)hehe..... Abang 22 years old(gentle man) hoho~ Me? 19 years old( still young) =) and adeQ 12 years old ( naughty2 laa,,,,)... haha...... but my age and AdeQ was so far laa,,,, he still young... em. . . .  We always bully adeQ! haQ..... but my parent always back up that boy! grr!! feeling so angry especially me! haha! mybe because he born after me..... if not i will be the youngest child in my family..... so i will get everything! haha.... so.... devil....but.... i still get what i want. . . . love you mom! pa!
                               em. . . . . . so........  my siblings plan to give hapiness to my parent,,,,, em.... we always pray to Allah.... to give health to them...AND they are my best mom and dad in this W0Rld! thanks a lot! ='( (feel like want to cry)... em. . . . .. . . . . 



3 ulasan:

LiYaNa_LuKmAn berkata...

I love u tika......................

QaQa berkata...

luv ya 2~~~

Ku TikAzman berkata...

love u two three four!