CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 15 Mac 2011

em~~ t0m0rr0w my friend bufday! hehe~~(16.3.2011)

      0lla!! em,,, t0morrow is my friend birthday~~~ hehe!! what her feel ha?? haha! of course excited right? hehe~~ this night I will call her!! miss u! haha!! happy birthday PIQA!! .... she take Stam and I take diploma at UNISZA my lovely university...haQ! em. . . .  we FRIEND from form 1,,, member,,,,, I,PIQA,PIEJA,PAIN and LAILY,,,,,,we are 5,,,but I with PIQA are close friend till now,,,, hehe~ she take care of me! everytime! like a sister laaa..... but I born first before her... em. . .  mybe I not matured like her,,,so... PIQA always beside me... tease me like her siblings.... keh3~ her home at Wangsa maju and I at Sg.Buloh.... Sometimes we will meet at KLCC,Time Square,,,haha! And we will give present.... SWEET~~ em,,actually she always gave me present,,haha! of course la,,, I am a GOOD FRIEND! haQ!! whatever~~ hiQ! but now,, when I at terengganu,,it is so difficult for me to see her... but we still contact... call,,sms... chat~ haQ! em,,, this time is rain at here... em,,, cold~~ i feel so sleepy! huhu,,,, so,, i think I want to sleep! yeah,,,, haha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIQA!

0 ulasan: